Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Present Day. Present Time.

(bonus points if you catch the reference)

Welcome to our efforts to put a bunch of random thoughts in a place where friends and family can find them. Should they wish to.

This is the intro post by Jill; Chris will be along in a minute.

I tend to run into a lot of things that seem like they would interest particular people I know, and I'm planning to put some of that here. So, if you're a person I know, you should come see whether I've found anything for you. :) And if you're not a person I know, maybe you'll find out that you share the same interests as my best friend from second grade. Who knows?

Also, I tend to be terrible at keeping in touch, so if you're a person whose e-mail I haven't returned in 6 months, I'm sorry. Here you can find out what I'm up to. Or just confirm that I'm still alive.

Finally, I have a lot of random ideas. Some might call them weird. Chris might sometimes get tired of listening to the details of how I'm going to open a coffee shop on a floating city in 40 years, so now you all can be my audience on occasion.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Another blog for me to read when I should actually be doing work. Hi Jill! Hi Chris! When are you going to come watch Firefly with us in Rochester?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill, if you're taking orders in advance for your floating-city-coffee shop, I'll have a tea. Early Grey. Hot. (bonus points too...)

-Asheen

Chris & Jill said...

Actually, Bolcar, it is you who should come to Chicago to watch Firefly - we've got that fantastic friend with a movie theater. :-) That's a good way to watch Firefly.
-C

Chris & Jill said...

Upon your suggestion, Asheen, it will be a coffee and tea shop. We'll be sure to stock some high quality earl grey. After all, the floating city will visit all the best places where good tea should be available. (itinerary at http://www.freedomship.com/freedomship/voyage/voyage.shtml)

Consider this your coupon for a free cup!

- J

Chris & Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

present day, heh...

present time, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA